This listing is for a CROCHET PATTERN only, so that you can make your own Valentine and St Patrick’s Day Welcome Pillow!
This pillow comes with directions and charts to make your own Welcome Pillow. Perfect for a your home, classroom, as a teacher gift, or as a housewarming gift!
The front side reads “welcome” with a heart as the ‘o’ and the second side reads “welcome” with a shamrock as the ‘o’. Great for storage purposes!
Instant download PDF file
US crochet terminology
Requires knowledge of basic crochet stitches
Approximate Finished Size is 19.5”x11.5”
• US G/4.0 mm crochet hook
• 350 yards of “I Love this Yarn” weight 4 yarn – “Ivory Tweed”
• 75 yards of “I Love this Yarn” weight 4 yarn – “Black“
• 15 yards of “I Love this Yarn” weight 4 yarn – “Red”
• 15 yards of “I Love this Yarn” weight 4 yarn – “Jelly Bean“
• One pillow insert 20”x12”
• Tapestry Needle
In-Depth Pictures with Captions
If you buy 2 patterns – Use code 2PATTERNS for 10% off
If you buy 3 patterns – Use code 3PATTERNS for 15% off
If you buy 4 patterns – Use code 4PATTERNS for 20% off
• When posting to social media or another platform, please refer back to me as the designer. If you’re on Instagram, tag me @cozynooksdesigns and use the hashtag #WelcomePillow for a chance to be featured!
• Rewriting, reselling, distributing, or copying the pattern itself is prohibited.
• You have permission to sell the finished product for this pattern; however, please give credit to me for the pattern.
PATTERNS: Due to the electronic nature of my patterns, I cannot offer refunds.
There are no reviews yet.