This listing is for a CROCHET PATTERN only, so that you can make your own Paper Pillow!
This pillow comes with directions and charts to make your own Paper Pillow. Perfect for a classroom, as a teacher gift, or to celebrate back to school for yourself!
Instant download PDF file
US crochet terminology
Level- Experienced Beginner
Requires knowledge of basic crochet stitches
Approximate Finished Size is 15.5”x15.5”
• US G/4.0 mm crochet hook
• 485 yards of “I Love this Yarn” weight 4 yarn – “White”
• 12 yards of “I Love this Yarn” weight 4 yarn – “Fire Red”
• 60 yards of “I Love this Yarn” weight 4 yarn – “Medium Blue”
• 6 yards of “I Love this Yarn” weight 4 yarn – “Graphite”
• One pillow insert 16”x16”
• Tapestry Needle
In-Depth Pictures with Captions
If you buy 2 patterns – Use code 2PATTERNS for 10% off
If you buy 3 patterns – Use code 3PATTERNS for 15% off
If you buy 4 patterns – Use code 4PATTERNS for 20% off
• When posting to social media or another platform, please refer back to me as the designer. If you’re on Instagram, tag me @cozynooksdesigns and use the hashtag #PaperPillow for a chance to be featured!
• Rewriting, reselling, distributing, or copying the pattern itself is prohibited.
• You have permission to sell the finished product for this pattern; however, please give credit to me for the pattern.
PATTERNS: Due to the electronic nature of my patterns, I cannot offer refunds.
There are no reviews yet.