This listing is for a CROCHET PATTERN only, so that you can make your own Modern Woodland Pillows!
These simple, modern pillows come with directions and charts to make two different pillows. Perfect for a gift, home decor piece, nursery item, or for yourself!
Instant download PDF file
US crochet terminology
Level- Experienced Beginner
Requires knowledge of basic crochet stitches
Approimate Finished Size is 11.5″x19.5″
• US H/5.0 mm crochet hook
• 480 yards of worsted (weight 4) yarn – I Love this Yarn – “White”
• 130 yards of worsted (weight 4) yarn – I Love this Yarn – “Black”
• Two pillow inserts 12″x20″
• 25 mm Clover Pom Pom Maker
• Tapestry Needle
In-Depth Pictures with Captions
***Make sure you check out the matching throw/baby blanket called Modern Woodland Blanket!***
If you buy 2 patterns – Use code 2PATTERNS for 10% off
If you buy 3 patterns – Use code 3PATTERNS for 15% off
If you buy 4 patterns – Use code 4PATTERNS for 20% off
• When posting to social media or another platform, please refer back to me as the designer. If you’re on Instagram, tag me @cozynooksdesigns and use the hashtag #ModernWoodlandPillows for a chance to be featured!
• Rewriting, reselling, distributing, or copying the pattern itself is prohibited.
• You have permission to sell the finished product for this pattern; however, please give credit to me for the pattern.
PATTERNS: Due to the electronic nature of my patterns, I cannot offer refunds.