This listing is for a CROCHET PATTERN only, so that you can make your own Hey Boo Pillow!
This pillow comes with directions and charts to make your own Hey Boo Pillow. Perfect for your home, office, classroom, as a teacher gift, or as a housewarming gift!
The front of the pillow is made using tapestry/intarsia crochet. Detailed instructions are included with tips, tricks, and video techniques.
Instant download PDF file
US crochet terminology
Requires knowledge of basic crochet stitches
Approximate Finished Size is 15.5”x15.5”
• US G/4.0 mm crochet hook
• 285 yards of “Basic Stitch” weight 4 yarn – “Summit White”
• 120 yards of “Basic Stitch” weight 4 yarn – “Black”
• One pillow insert 16”x16”
• Tapestry Needle
In-Depth Pictures with Captions
If you buy 2 patterns – Use code 2PATTERNS for 10% off
If you buy 3 patterns – Use code 3PATTERNS for 15% off
If you buy 4 patterns – Use code 4PATTERNS for 20% off
• When posting to social media or another platform, please refer back to me as the designer. If you’re on Instagram, tag me @cozynooksdesigns and use the hashtag #HeyBooPillow for a chance to be featured!
• Rewriting, reselling, distributing, or copying the pattern itself is prohibited.
• You have permission to sell the finished product for this pattern; however, please give credit to me for the pattern.
PATTERNS: Due to the electronic nature of my patterns, I cannot offer refunds.