This listing is for a CROCHET PATTERN only, so that you can make your own Chicken Butt Pillow!
This pillow comes with directions and charts to make your own Chicken Butt Pillow. Perfect as a joke gift, home decor piece, or for yourself!
Instant download PDF file
US crochet terminology
Level- Experienced Beginner
Requires knowledge of basic crochet stitches
Approximate Finished Size is 15.5”x15.5”
• US G/4.0 mm crochet hook
• 485 yards of worsted (weight 4) yarn – Heartland – “Glacier Bay”
• 90 yards of worsted (weight 4) yarn – Heartland – “Arcadia”
• 8 yards of worsted (weight 4) yarn – Heartland – “Bryce Canyon”
• 8 yards of worsted (weight 4) yarn – Heartland – “Redwood”
• One pillow insert 16”x16”
• Tapestry Needle
In-Depth Pictures with Captions
If you buy 2 patterns – Use code 2PATTERNS for 10% off
If you buy 3 patterns – Use code 3PATTERNS for 15% off
If you buy 4 patterns – Use code 4PATTERNS for 20% off
• When posting to social media or another platform, please refer back to me as the designer. If you’re on Instagram, tag me @cozynooksdesigns and use the hashtag #ChickenButtPillow for a chance to be featured!
• Rewriting, reselling, distributing, or copying the pattern itself is prohibited.
• You have permission to sell the finished product for this pattern; however, please give credit to me for the pattern.
PATTERNS: Due to the electronic nature of my patterns, I cannot offer refunds.
There are no reviews yet.